Wall clock with tooth and stabilized moss.An excellent solution for decorating the walls of a clinic or dentist's office.Moss color to choose from.Diameter 30 cmFastening: hookBase: MDFMoss: Norwegian..
Wall clock with tooth and stabilized moss.
An excellent solution for decorating the walls of a clinic or dentist's office.
Moss color to choose from.
Diameter 30 cm
Moss: Norwegian stabilized reindeer lichen
No need to water.
No need to replant.
Moss is hypoallergenic.
Resistant to dust (virtually no dust settling)
Insects don't start there.
Stabilized moss requires little maintenance.
* Air humidity must be at least 40%. Moss needs moisture, otherwise it loses its attractive appearance, becomes dull, lethargic and tough. You can return to the natural look using a household humidifier or a container with water, which should stand near the plants.
* Products made from moss must be placed away from the air conditioner and heat radiator, as they dry out the air.
* Protect the moss from direct sunlight, which adversely affects the color brightness and softness of the moss.
* Avoid mechanical or tactile contact with plants.
* Do not allow water to come into contact with the plants.
* Hypoallergenic and dust-resistant (it practically does not settle). Use a cold blow dryer to clean the moss.