Wall tooth with stabilized moss.A great solution for decorating the walls of a clinic or dentist's office.We select the color of moss for the corporate style of the clinic.Size: 68 * 45 cm.Mount: Hook..
Wall tooth with stabilized moss.
A great solution for decorating the walls of a clinic or dentist's office.
We select the color of moss for the corporate style of the clinic.
Size: 68 * 45 cm.
Ground of decision: MDF
Moss: Norwegian Stabilized Moss
* The product will be manufactured only on an advance payment of 50% of the cost.
No need to water.
No need to transplant.
Moss is hypoallergenic.
Resistant to dust (dust practically does not settle)
Insects will not start there.
- For corporate orders, please contact us by phone: 067 380 33 46 Alyona or write to the site’s mail.
Stable moss does not require special care.
* Humidity should be at least 40%. Moss needs moisture, otherwise it loses its attractive appearance, becomes dull, lethargic and tough. You can restore the natural look with a household humidifier or a container of water, which should be close to plants.
* Products made of moss should be placed away from the air conditioner and heat sink, as they dry the air.
* Protect moss from direct sunlight, which adversely affects the color brightness and softness of the moss.
* Avoid mechanical or tactile contact with plants.
* Prevent water from entering the surface of plants.
* Hypoallergenic and resistant to dust (it practically does not settle). Use a cold blow dryer to clean the moss.